how to create excel chart step by step
Most of the time you think about your presentation and get some idea in your mind there is something missing in your presentation and you cant figure it out, what is it exactly.
Excel is a powerful tool present by one of IT industry giant microsoft. MS Excel you can use it to increase your productivity day by day.
Excel charts helps you to convey your messages to end user in easy way by graphs and visualization.
Here you can see how we can create excel chart step by step in only few steps-
- Open excel , and put some values to make a chart.
2. Hold values by pressing shift button and move to insert and than press charts area.
you will get many excel charts option. As per your need you can use it.
3. Move your cursor to Design and use the excel chart design whatever you like.
4. check layout is excel chart option to make your excel chart design more interactive.
5. Right click over the chart box and move to format chart area. you will get customization tray to modify your charts background and views.
6. Fill is an option in excel charts to make your excel graph or chart colourful by different options.
7. Border option you will get to make your excel chart give borders
8. Shadows help to your graph show dark color lining in excel chart.
9. Glow effect help to make your excel chart in the glowing forms.
10. Soft Edges and Glow together make your chart interactive
11. 3-D is zone where your excel chart will get 3 D look.
12. Size and properties you can use to change fonts and all.
In the end you can extract this charts by using paint and put in your power point presentation or ms word presentation to show the end user and other people to communicate your ideas.